Current time: 12-17-2017, 08:00 AM

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
new event?

Hi gamers,

the news feed shows players that started a new event "halloween". 
I didn't get any update, i play on my pc (windows platform). 
do you know if there is usually a delay using different platforms?

cheers
Luthien

I looked in the App Store for my iPad and it does look like there's a new Halloween update available today. At least for IOS. ;)

My windows version has done an automatic update. Still downloading the data though. Not sure what it is about exactly yet.

i got it  yay

Available for Android as well just installed it now but haven't played but here's the update information from the playstore:

Ok so I have been playing the new event for about 4 hrs.  Here are some of the new and exciting adventures.  There is a merchant who has some special boosts, however you have to collect pumpkins in order to redeem them.  The pumpkins can be found in the newly revamped crystals mini game after you activate the "lower the items" mode which you do by tapping on several friendly ghosts or witches hats that float around the city like monsters.  When you see a pumpkin fave over the crystals game you know that you have the ability to collect pumpkins.  There are also several locations around the city that have locks on them in which you need keys to open up.  You can find the keys in the event room however, they are not on the list of items to locate.  Once you find all of the items the ability to look for the hidden keys is gone.  I find all of the items and save the last item until the very last seconds to try to find the hidden keys.  It does not tell you how many keys are hidden and the most that I have found so far is two.  They will probally increase as the ranking level increases.  Also the "activated" crystal mini game starts out at 2 pumpkins and increases with higher ranking levels.  I'm up to 4 now.  Good luck to all you witches and warlocks, happy "HAUNTING"

I am on iPad and did not get an update.

Did you check the App Store Rosie?

I am on iPad and did not get an update.

Rosie as DB suggested above you probably should visit your app store as maybe you have auto install updates turned off....

It'll show up Rosie. Sometimes it takes awhile to get all platforms sent out. :)

I have been able to find three keys in one room so far, but it is quite hard, they are so small and greyish

Luthien

(10-09-2017, 04:55 PM)Rosied999 Wrote: I am on iPad and did not get an update.

I have iPad as well and have not gotten the update

(10-10-2017, 08:52 AM)Whodabird Wrote:
(10-09-2017, 04:55 PM)Rosied999 Wrote: I am on iPad and did not get an update.

I have iPad as well and have not gotten the update

My iPhone updated automatically.

(10-09-2017, 04:52 PM)Babers Wrote: Ok so I have been playing the new event for about 4 hrs.  Here are some of the new and exciting adventures.  There is a merchant who has some special boosts, however you have to collect pumpkins in order to redeem them.  The pumpkins can be found in the newly revamped crystals mini game after you activate the "lower the items" mode which you do by tapping on several friendly ghosts or witches hats that float around the city like monsters.  When you see a pumpkin fave over the crystals game you know that you have the ability to collect pumpkins.  There are also several locations around the city that have locks on them in which you need keys to open up.  You can find the keys in the event room however, they are not on the list of items to locate.  Once you find all of the items the ability to look for the hidden keys is gone.  I find all of the items and save the last item until the very last seconds to try to find the hidden keys.  It does not tell you how many keys are hidden and the most that I have found so far is two.  They will probally increase as the ranking level increases.  Also the "activated" crystal mini game starts out at 2 pumpkins and increases with higher ranking levels.  I'm up to 4 now.  Good luck to all you witches and warlocks, happy "HAUNTING"

hi Babers,

it seems that now you can see how many keys are in the room, immediately after the load of the room there is a description like "find 12 items and 5 keys"

Luthien

« Next Oldest »

« Next Newest »

Share This Thread On: