Current time: 10-21-2019, 02:48 PM

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Find the Halloween Cat

I just wondered if anyone else received the quest to find the Halloween Cat and if they did so are they getting any of the ghostly butterflies to drop so you can enter in and do the mini excavations game.  I have almost completed 2 collections, killed dozens of monsters and entered the Halls of Samhain and yet still no ghostly butterfly drops.  Too bad before I went to bed last night I used up all that I had on the other mini game, just my luck!  Of course I have sent in a feedback form to G5 however who knows how long that will take to answer.  Any advice or help would be greatly appreciated.

Soli

I got the Halloween Cat tasks, but I already had enough butterflies. I usually get a few each time I play the Hall of Samhain, so not sure why you don’t. My problem was that I played the Excavation twice (I am the level where I get 5 tokens each time), so I should have only needed to play it twice to get the 10 needed. But the task showed I only got 5 tokens, when I know I got 10! So I had to play it a third time to get the “other “ 5 to make 10. Then, for gifts, I had 10 and opened them, and the task said I had only done 9! So I had to get more gifts to open. And I had to combine 2 collections instead of the 1 needed before they got counted as 1! Such a pain to finish that task.

(10-09-2019, 04:37 PM)JPSue Wrote: I got the Halloween Cat tasks, but I already had enough butterflies. I usually get a few each time I play the Hall of Samhain, so not sure why you don’t. My problem was that I played the Excavation twice (I am the level where I get 5 tokens each time), so I should have only needed to play it twice to get the 10 needed. But the task showed I only got 5 tokens, when I know I got 10! So I had to play it a third time to get the “other “ 5 to make 10. Then, for gifts, I had 10 and opened them, and the task said I had only done 9! So I had to get more gifts to open. And I had to combine 2 collections instead of the 1 needed before they got counted as 1! Such a pain to finish that task.

Really before this task I  too received the butterfly tokens everytime I did the Hall of Samhain however for some reason after I got this task I have not received one token.  Just killed 5 or 6 zombies now I'm at level 2 out of butterflies and sitting at 9/10.  Guess more Zombies to kill I guess to get this thing completed.  Thanks Sue.

The Halloween Cat task list is definitely glitchy. I combined a collection without getting credit, and it didn’t count my last set of tokens I got from the Excavation game. I like the mini-events, but I want them to actually work.

(10-09-2019, 03:28 PM)soliliquey Wrote: I just wondered if anyone else received the quest to find the Halloween Cat and if they did so are they getting any of the ghostly butterflies to drop so you can enter in and do the mini excavations game.  I have almost completed 2 collections, killed dozens of monsters and entered the Halls of Samhain and yet still no ghostly butterfly drops.  Too bad before I went to bed last night I used up all that I had on the other mini game, just my luck!  Of course I have sent in a feedback form to G5 however who knows how long that will take to answer.  Any advice or help would be greatly appreciated.

Soli

i do not remember if it was the halloween cat quest, i got a daily task where i had to play excavation mini-game and no problems there, i had to open 10 gifts as well and after i got the 8th one, does not matter how many others i opened, the score did not change. then i forced a game shut down and then i opened the remaining 2 and finally i got the task done.

i have no more zombies, still gaining the tokens to fight them but zip, nada, no zombies for the last few days  306

Thank you all for answering me.  Yes this task was certainly bugged.  Thankfully I did get it completed after much time spent trying to get it to complete on both my accounts.

Soli

« Next Oldest »

« Next Newest »

Share This Thread On: