Current time: 11-21-2019, 10:38 PM

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spending tokens?

Just curious how everyone is spending their tokens. I’ve finished the 30 quests and have my new level 5 horse statue. So now I’m dithering between buying avatars or stickers. Thoughts?

If I get that far I will be spending it on the avatars and then stickers.

Nobby Sm108

(10-11-2019, 01:08 PM)Smuffin Wrote: Just curious how everyone is spending their tokens. I’ve finished the 30 quests and have my new level 5 horse statue. So now I’m dithering between buying avatars or stickers. Thoughts?

although i got the totem upgraded, i am still buying the assemblers; i think they are more useful than the avatars or stickers in the game

Good Day All,

Yesterday when one of the tasks required the purchase of something worth 125(?) tokens, I bought the pumpkin head horseman sticker - cause I thought it was cool, lol.  When I went back to the store, I noticed that that sticker is not available anymore.  I was planing to purchase stickers to give to my lower level friends, so I was disappointed when the horseman was removed.  I wonder if all of them are only available once.

I am loving seeing the avatars that my friends have purchased - very cute!

(10-12-2019, 06:31 AM)luthien20 Wrote: although i got the totem upgraded, i am still buying the assemblers; i think they are more useful than the avatars or stickers in the game
I'm currently reevaluating. I was not planning on buying anything but assemblers, like you say, they are the only things that I see as useful to me. But, like other events, I already have quite a few and will likely have several hundred of each before the event ends. So now I'm not sure. I'm told that there is a reward if you buy all of the stickers, a boost that gives infinite energy for 3 hours or something like that. The only thing that I'm sure of is that I will use all that I get.

I received the 3 hour infinite energy boost, but I forget which task it was associated with. It definitely wasn’t stickers, as I never buy those. It was good in that it was a token to use when I want, rather than the 30 minute “use it or lose it” infinite energy we get from the phantom events.

As for spending tokens, I use them for assemblers if I need them, the boosts they offer, or the energy items.

(10-12-2019, 09:21 AM)hube2 Wrote:
(10-12-2019, 06:31 AM)luthien20 Wrote: although i got the totem upgraded, i am still buying the assemblers; i think they are more useful than the avatars or stickers in the game
I'm currently reevaluating. I was not planning on buying anything but assemblers, like you say, they are the only things that I see as useful to me. But, like other events, I already have quite a few and will likely have several hundred of each before the event ends. So now I'm not sure. I'm told that there is a reward if you buy all of the stickers, a boost that gives infinite energy for 3 hours or something like that. The only thing that I'm sure of is that I will use all that I get.

if buying stickers or avatar gives the boost, i will reevaluate as well; 3 hrs of infinite energy is a good one, considering how much it is costing to play the rooms.

The final gift, which is the boost that gives infinite energy, is given after we spend 4,500 tokens at the Assembler Shop.
It doesn't specify what we should buy to receive the final gift of the event. Whatever we buy there, it all counts.
I'm buying assemblers only. Stickers are not my thing and cute avatars are available on the internet. The only avatar I want and the only one that counts to me is the one I earned playing the event location until it reached Rank VI (Master).

(10-12-2019, 07:53 PM)NerdyPearl Wrote: The final gift, which is the boost that gives infinite energy, is given after we spend 4,500 tokens at the Assembler Shop. 

My gift after spending 4500 tokens is double assemblers for 3 days. I wonder if there’s a random element to the way the gifts are dispersed. I got my 3 hours of free energy (which was very useful) somewhere in the middle of the event, not during one of the bonus or extra quests.

(10-13-2019, 12:11 AM)Mimi27 Wrote:  
My gift after spending 4500 tokens is double assemblers for 3 days. I wonder if there’s a random element to the way the gifts are dispersed. I got my 3 hours of free energy (which was very useful) somewhere in the middle of the event, not during one of the bonus or extra quests.

How odd...  I didn't get any serious gifts during the event, just a couple of tools and few coins for getting a full star, but no bosts or amulets. I wonder if you were working on some side tasks at that point and got rewarded for those side tasks and not the main event.  G5 works in peculiar ways...

(10-13-2019, 12:37 AM)NerdyPearl Wrote:
(10-13-2019, 12:11 AM)Mimi27 Wrote:  

How odd...  I didn't get any serious gifts during the event, just a couple of tools and few coins for getting a full star, but no bosts or amulets. I wonder if you were working on some side tasks at that point and got rewarded for those side tasks and not the main event.  G5 works in peculiar ways...

so far i had two side tasks and none of them gave me a 3 hours free energy boost, the 4500 tokens is that serpent's tooth for me as well, so i am wondering where this 3 hrs is coming from  306

.jpg   power-potion.jpg (Size: 16.86 KB / Downloads: 101)
Reward for buying all stickers

(10-13-2019, 10:30 AM)hube2 Wrote: Reward for buying all stickers

i got the same with the spirit of samhain amulet; i had it already and did not realized  Rofl

it is one of the main event tasks  sm219

i will buy the stickers then 
thank you hube

I usually don't buy or spend any tokens until I have to in order to complete one of the event quests.  It seems like you never get enough assemblers to complete some of the quests required to complete the event.

Once I complete the event, then I spend tokens on any necessary item I might need or have use for.  However part of this months goals was to spend 4500 tokens. After I completed the event I started to get assemblers and I wasn't getting any CI's needed to build additional event collections.  So I started to purchase the stickers that weren't given to me during the event.  Once you purchase all of the stickers you will get an additional reward.

I ended up purchasing several assemblers, all of the stickers, and several energy boosts before I had spent 4500 tokens to complete the fifth star requirement.

I use a custom avatar so the games avatars are of no interest to me at all.

I have finished the diary entry and have the avatar.  To receive my 5 star award I still need to get around 100 tokens and spend just under 2000.  Is it worth doing or should I just save my energy, tools etc.

Besides playing the scene, mini-games and collections is there any other way of getting the tokens?

Nobby Sm116

« Next Oldest »

« Next Newest »

Share This Thread On: